What to do when we are closed Please use NHS 111 if you need medical help when this practice is closed. The NHS 111 team has trained advisers, nurses and doctors available at all times. They can help over the phone and advise you where to go if you need to see someone. Don’t waste time going to the wrong place – phone NHS 111 or go online: Local services are also listed on the NHS Kent and Medway website:

Minor Illness Clinics

Our minor illness clinics are run by our Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic Practitioner and our Clinical Pharmacist. They are able to treat and prescribe for certain illness.

Below is a list of conditions that our Clinicians can see:

Head & Neck i.e. Headaches/Fainting & Dizziness/Sore or sticky eyes/sore throat, tonsillitis, laryngitis/sinusitis/swollen glands/colds and flu symptoms/Ear pain/Oral thrush/Cold sores/Hayfever

Chest i.e. Coughs/Chest infections/asthma problems and reviews

Abdomen i.e. Abdominal pain/Diarrhoea and Constipation/Threadworms/Vaginal Discharge or Thrush/Urine infections, cystitis or kidney infections

Muscle/Joint i.e. Injuries and Sprains/Back pain

Skin i.e. Rashes/Shingles/Chicken Pox/Impetigo/Scabies/Eczema


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website