What to do when we are closed Please use NHS 111 if you need medical help when this practice is closed. The NHS 111 team has trained advisers, nurses and doctors available at all times. They can help over the phone and advise you where to go if you need to see someone. Don’t waste time going to the wrong place – phone NHS 111 or go online: Local services are also listed on the NHS Kent and Medway website:

A number of health professionals also visit or have surgeries in our premises. These include district nurses, counsellors and community psychiatric nurses.


Miss Gemma Purver (f)

The Practice Pharmacy Technician can help you with any medication queries you may have, she can also update and review any of your medications 

Attached Staff

District Nurses

We have District Nurses attached to our Practice who visit the housebound for their nursing needs.

Health Visitor

A health visitor is attached to our Practice and is available for advice on a wide range of health problems, especially in pre-school children.


We have one Counsellor attached to the Practice who runs regular Clinics.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website